Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mission Organazation!

For those of you who know Dan and I personally, you know that we are not always the most organized of folk! Well today I have made a resolution, call it a self promise if you want, I will call it a faint glimmer of hope that one day I will be an organized neat freak!

In the crazy, fast paced life that we live (and love) there is not often time to really break each room down piece by piece and organize it, therefore I am making it a goal to get one or two rooms totally in order from top to bottom. This will include a thorough cleaning, organizing of any storage space, adding storage space where/when needed, putting the finishing touches on decorating and any other odds and ends that need to be completed.

My timeline is to finish the entire house before Desi's litter is born (assuming the breeding takes.) Wish me luck on my latest endeavor! I will post photographs of my progress.

No comments: