Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to the two best daddy's I know!

First off, I would like to wish my dad a very happy father's day. He is the best kind of dad a girl could ever want. He is kind, patient, understanding and wise.

He has taught me many things....
- How to cover every speck of ice cream with Magic Shell.
- How to not stress about the little things.

- How to enjoy eating breakfast while reading the newspaper.

- How important it is to have a great stash of bathroom reading material.

- How to fight for what I want.

- How to love my kids unconditionally.

- How to always put family first.


I love you Dad!


Secondly I would like to wish my dear husband a very happy father's day. He is the best kind of husband a girl could ever want and the best kind of dad for our two boys. This is his fourth father's day with Ethan and his first with Ollie.


Dan amazes me as a father....

- He has endless patience.

- He always offers a hand to hold.

- He puts his boys first at all times.

- He works tirelessly to provide what his boys need.

- He plays with the boys like he is still a kid.

- He handles all middle of the night feedings.

- He loves the boys unconditionally with all his heart and soul.


I love you Dan!

No comments: