Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My new name is "Nomamano!

This is according to my three year old son Ethan. Whenever I ask him a question he responds with "No mama no!" Hence the new name ;) Those of you who have toddlers understand this change in name phenomenon as well as I do. For some unknown reason Dan's name has not been changed to Nodaddyno and I wonder why... Could Ethan be playing favorites at such a young age? More then likely yes, he is a total Daddy's boy and lives for Dan.

Dan and I are very grateful that for the most part Ethan is a complete joy as a a toddler and was as a baby too. He is very sweet and kind, sensitive to others and does not stress about anything (except potty training, but that is a totally other post). Thus his "Nomamano!" attitude really isn't much to handle at all.

No comments: